You would think why Quinquennial? We didn’t know this word either, until we became 5 years old! It sounds absolutely crazy, but it’s Our birthday! So let’s Celebrate!!!
We invite you to stay with us for your own special occasion and be a part of our 5 years birthday celebration this summer.
This two night package includes:
- Box of Swiss Luxury Selection pralines
- Superb Continental breakfast
- Complimentary bottle of Laforet Bourgogne Rouge 2006 (Red Wine), or 7 Lunas Chardonnay 2007 (White Wine) or 1/2 bottle of Deutz Champagne.
Package cost £198 per stay.
You don’t need to bring the present for Mode, We will take care of you and all goodies will be waiting for you on the arrival time!!
The Quinquennial Celebration is subject to availability at time of booking and may not be combined with any other offers. Available from now until 30th of September 2012.
How To Book
To book this package call reservations at 01253 713 535, or send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to quote Mode 5
Terms & Conditions
- Must book by September 30th 2012
- This offer is subject to availability
- Prices based on two adults sharing a standard double room ( Superior Sea view room would be £218 per package)
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations must be pre-paid, are non refundable
- Alcoholic beverages will be supplied in accordance with current licensing laws. Under responsible drinking laws, hotel management reserve the right to refuse to sell alcohol.
- This special offer can not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer
Laforet Bourgogne Rouge Red Wine, 2006 (France)
Outstanding value Burgundy with a Drouhin winemaker back at the helm it is noticeable in recent vintages how the quality of Drouhin wines is back at its best. The wine displays all the classic Pinot qualities, soft and elegant but not too over ripe fruit, a lingering flavour of raspberries on the palate. Simply Excellent
7 Lunas Chardonnay 2007 (Argentina)
The palate is packed with tropical fruit, peach, pineapple, elegant nuances of vanilla and sweet spice from the oak-ageing. The finish is clean and lively with a refreshing acidity.
Swiss Luxury Selection pralines are the greatest pride of our Lindt Master Chocolatiers. The finest Lindt chocolate, seductive fillings and lovely decorations are perfectly balanced to create an unparalleled indulgence.