Green Tourism at Mode Hotel
We are proud to announce that Mode has just received a prestigious Silver Award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme, becoming the first hotel in Lytham St Anne’s to be recognised at this level.
Green Tourism is ‘Sustainable Tourism’ – tourism which takes into account the needs of the environment, local residents, businesses, and visitors; now and in the future. At Mode Hotel we are passionate about promoting local tourism, and we encourage our visitors to stay local and experience many of the delights that Lytham St Annes and the Fylde Coast have to offer.
How sustainable tourism works for everyone
Supporting a more sustainable tourism with the help of the Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS) -
- Benefits the environment by conserving resources
- Reduces waste
- Reduces costs through efficiencies and staff awareness
- Fulfils customers expectations of businesses to look after their environment
- Attracts new customers
- Offers business customers in particular green certified suppliers they are increasingly demanding
- Improves your public image
- Improves the customer experience
- Improves the quality of the service you provide
- Benefits the local community
- Supports the local economy
- Reduces congestion and pollution
- Enhances the natural environment
Also read the blog post!
Click on the link to read more…
WALKING AND CYCLING
West Lancashire Wildlife Wonders http://www.visitlancashire.com/xsdbimgs/West-Lancs-Wild-Life-Wonders.pdf
Wyre Estuary Explorer http://www.visitlancashire.com/xsdbimgs/Wyre-Estuary-Explorer.pdf
Wild at Art – Lytham St Annes http://www.visitlancashire.com/xsdbimgs/Fylde-Wild-at-Art.pdf
Mode Hotel is also right on the doorstep of the Fairhaven/RSPB discovery centre.
Click here or on the logo to visit the Green Tourism Business Scheme website.