Location Map & Directions
By Road, Rail or Air!
- Exit the M6 at Junction 32 Westbound to join the M55 to Blackpool.
- Exit the M55 at Junction 4 and take the second roundabout exit onto the A5230, Progress Way
- Remain on the A5230, by taking the third exit at the next roundabout. Continue through the first set of traffic lights.
- At the second set of traffic lights, turn left onto the B5261, Common Edge Road, sign posted St. Anne’s.
- Continue through the first and second set of traffic lights. Turn right into St. Anne’s Road East, the B5233, sign posted St. Anne’s Town Centre.
- Carry on through the first set of traffic lights and at the second set of traffic lights proceed straight ahead over the hill.
- Drive through the Town Centre. At the traffic lights, continue straight ahead towards the Pier.
- At the T junction facing the Pier, turn left onto South Promenade. Mode is on the left hand side, just beyond the entrance to The Island complex on the right hand side.
St. Anne’s On Sea is the nearest train station, just a five minute taxi ride from Mode Hotel. A regular service runs to and from Preston, the nearest main line station. Visit website for more details: http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/
Mode’s hotel accommodation is only three miles from Blackpool International Airport. Visit website for more details: http://www.blackpoolinternational.com/
Line 7 / From Lytham to Cleveleys via St. Annes Square & Blackpool town center
Line 11 / From Lytham to Grange Park via St. Annes Square & Blackpool town center